Since 1999, we have helped create programs and portfolios to meet long-term financial goals. Have questions about investments, taxes, retirement, and/or estate planning? One of our credentialed professionals would be glad to help.
We start by clarifying our fee structure and explaining the different ways we can help. Then we analyze your goals and compare them to your current portfolio. Then we recommend an investment strategy designed to meet your risk tolerance.
Our team is comprised of people with different kinds of finance experience, but we all have this in common--a commitment to ethics and integrity. We’re all fully licensed and credentialed. And you can count on unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance.
JANUARY 17TH - INCOME TAX ELIMINATION SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, SELF EMPLOYED OR HIGHLY COMPENSATED EXECUTIVES.. CALL US FOR RESERVATIONS. 646-373-9508
We help people and businesses improve their financial situations. This may include tax , income or growth producing asset selection, executive compensation, inheritance, insurance, benefits, and overall security.
We listen carefully and note your concerns, situation and goals.
We implement the plans you want, and stay with you over the long-term to make sure they stay relevant.
You will hear from us continuously. To do the best job, we want stay informed of any changes in your life, or group.
ARE ANY OF THESE YOUR QUESTIONS?
1) How do I handle economic and market volatility? ( and /or personal, career, and family changes) . Is there a strategy I can use right now, to take advantage of market corrections or crashes?
2) How do I diversify my holdings so I can have growth or income in down or uncertain times? How do I include my real estate, property, vehicles, collectibles into my financial plans and goals. Should I move or change my holdings?
3) What kind of plans and products can i employ today that will lock in retirement income later on?
4) How can I minimize my taxes - for me, my family or my business, or for my key-people , to keep more net income?
5) If I have a business, what kind of programs are available to improve my financial security and increase my retirement income or safely transfer my business to another, (while minimizing the impact of taxes, creditors and competitors)?
6) What kind of bonus, benefit or compensation package can I use to retain my key people? I want to sensibly reward loyal and productive people.
7) How do I know I have the right kind of benefits and insurance plans? Is adding a supplemental retirement plan a good idea? How can I increase my retirement income without taking on more risk?
8) How can I make sure, my loved ones maintain a level of financial security, at my time of passing or other time?
9) How can I transfer cash, business interests or other assets and maintain income and more? How can I transfer my investments, home or business interest and preserve a salary and lifestyle?
10) Can I receive a comprehensive financial review, including personal, group or business benefits and interests? Are there ways I could be doing better for myself or family or colleagues? How can I organize all my assets into a simple, easy to review form?
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Open Financial Seminar:
Remedies to repair and improve a sick or tired portfolio . Personal or Business Holdings. Your Tax Advisor Is Welcome. Please call to reserve a seat.
6: PM January 17th Thursday
Location: # 7 Hanover Street, Suite 8A building entirance on Water Street. Near South Ferry subway.
Materials will be handed out. Door Prizes. Call (646) 373-9508
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Jeff began his investment career in April, 1991 as a planner with AllReady Investments. He left AllReady in 1997 and started his sales career as an agent with Worker's Insurance Ltd. He’s been at Goodman & Partners since 2003. He fishes with his son in his spare time.
Jennifer began her investment career in June, 2000 as a planner with ACME Investments. She left ACME in 2005 and became an agent with Worker's Group. She’s been at Goodman & Partners since 2010. She hikes in her spare time.
Pedro began his career in June, 2001 as a broker with Doe Investments. He left Doe in 2004 and started his sales career as an agent with Worker's Group. He’s been at Goodman & Partners since 2007. He rock climbs in his spare time.
Sign up to hear from us.
It is never too early to get started on your investment plans. Tell us more about your goals, and we will get you started on a plan to achieve them.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: By appointment